Health Office Update: Sept. 8, 2022
September 08, 2022
- If your student is sick, please let the Main Office or the school nurse know what symptoms they are having when you call in.
- If your student has: a fever over 100.0 degrees, vomiting, headache, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, significant congestion (that’s not allergies), communicable rash (scarlet fever, impetigo) they must stay home.
- If you have not sent in your health forms to the Health Office, please do so by 9/9/22.
The Health Office is planning to offer flu shots for students and staff in October.
- Updated TA Covid management info is found on the TA website: Covid Guidelines
- Covid Cardiac Sports Clearance needs to be sent to the Health Office by your student’s pediatrician before resuming sports/PE.
- We’ve had an additional 5 cases of Covid this week.
- TA is suggesting the Corinth/Chelsea bus students wear masks & keep the bus windows open; 10 of the students who’ve had Covid ride that bus.
News from VT Department of Health:
- The Covid Omicron bivalent booster will be available soon at doctors’ offices & pharmacies.
- The Vermont Department of Health has a walk-in, bivalent booster clinic today, 9/8/22, from 4-6:00 PM at Hartford High School.
- Other Vermont Dept. of Health Walk-in Clinics are available.
- Upper Valley Pediatrics will have the bivalent Omicron booster available in about 2 weeks, available to those over 12 years old.
If your child has a medical condition which may require treatment at school, please contact the school nurse by 9/16/22, so we can ensure students are ready for Mountain Day.