Health Office Update: October 13, 2022
October 13, 2022
We had 114 students and staff receive vaccinations at the flu and Covid clinics today. A big thank you to Upper Valley Pediatrics for making that possible!!
- The Ronald McDonald Dental Van will be at Thetford Academy from Nov. 2-7.
- Please fill out the dental form if you want your child’s teeth cleaned. Please DO NOT fill it out if they have already been seen in the past by the dental van. All parents/guardians were already notified regarding current students, who are being scheduled by the dental van.
- A friendly reminder, your student’s immunizations need to be up-to-date. Please make sure your student is up-to-date with all school immunizations or has a 2022-2023 exemption form completed and turned into the health office.
- All 7th graders need their Tetanus booster (TDaP) to be allowed in school.
Student Illness Reminders
- If your student is sick, please let the Main Office and/or the Health Office know what symptoms they are having when you call in.
- If your child has: a fever over 100.0 degrees, vomiting, headache, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, significant congestion (that’s not allergies), communicable rash (scarlet fever, impetigo) they must stay home.
- We are finally seeing fewer cases of Covid and fewer students with the virus similar to Covid (sore throat, headache, congestion).
- Thetford Academy had 1 person out with Covid this week.