Health Office Update: March 23
March 23, 2023
Teeth, Happy Teeth
- The Ronald McDonald Dental trailer is returning to TA from May 15th -18th.
- Students can get their teeth cleaned and if they have cavities or need sealants the dentist provides that care. Please return the sign-up forms to the health office as soon as you can. Sign up form here.
Vision and Hearing Screenings
Students in grades 7, 9 and 11 are completing vision & hearing screenings. Students, thanks for your help.
- We are seeing quite a bit of head colds and a stomach virus. Please continue to test for Covid particularly with the head colds.
- We have 2 people out with Covid this week.
- If your student is out for more than 2-3 days with illness, please get a note from their doctor.
Open Door has dance classes which promote wellness and self-confidence.
Open Door Dance Classes
Other activities that boost self-confidence include: sports, art classes, robotics club and other similar activities.
Thetford Town Service Officer
- The town service officer can help with gas cards, fuel oil, etc. The town service officer can connect families with other supports.
- Jessica Eaton is the Thetford Town Service Officer and can be contacted for assistance with a wide variety of needs.
- Email: [email protected]. Phone: 802.333.9491
Thetford Food Shelf
The food shelf is open Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 10 to noon. The food shelf serves residents of Thetford, Fairlee, West Fairlee, Vershire and Strafford.