Health Office Update: March 9
March 09, 2023
- The Ronald McDonald Dental trailer is returning to campus at the beginning of May.
- Students can get their teeth cleaned and if they have cavities or need sealants the dentist provides that care. If you’d like to sign-up, please contact Nurse Ellen.
- We are seeing less viral illness right now. Hurrah.
- If your student is out for more than 2-3 days with illness, please get a note from their doctor.
Open Door has dance classes which promote wellness and self-confidence. Open Door Dance Classes
Thetford Town Service Officer
- An additional resource for winter, the town service officer can help with gas cards, fuel oil, etc. The town service officer can connect families with other supports.
- Jessica Eaton is the Thetford Town Service Officer and can be contacted for assistance with a wide variety of needs. Email: [email protected] Phone: 802.333.9491
Thetford Food Shelf
The food shelf is open Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 10 to noon. The food shelf serves residents of Thetford, Fairlee, West Fairlee, Vershire and Strafford.
Helping Earthquake Victims in Syria and Turkey
These countries are in need of food, shelter and medical care. Agencies that can help are: