What You Need to Know: Week of Jan. 29
January 26, 2018
Week of Jan. 29
- Monday, Jan. 29: Late-Arrival-Schedule, School begins at 9:40 a.m.
- Founders’ Day Prep during Power Hour
- Tuesday, Jan. 30: Founders’ Day Prep – half day: Classes follow Early Dismissal Schedule, followed by Founders’ Day Prep; school open normal hours.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31: Admissions Shadow Day; normal school day schedule.
- Thursday, Feb. 1: Founders’ Day Prep – all day: No classes held; school open normal hours. Lunch available for purchase.
- Friday, Feb. 2: 75th Annual Founders’ Day Celebration – all day: No classes held. Lunch provided for all students and staff. School will end at 2:30 p.m.; students are welcome to depart then. Buses will depart at the regular time, 2:55 p.m.
Looking Ahead: Week of Feb. 5
- Tuesday, Feb. 6: Poetry Out Loud Competition, 3:15 p.m., Martha Jane Rich Theater
- Thursday, Feb. 8: Board of Trustees Meeting, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30:
- Ski Team at TBA, 1 p.m.
- JV/varsity girls basketball vs Lyndon, 5:30/7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31:
- JV/varsity boys basketball at Williamstown, 5:30/7 p.m.
- MS girls/boys basketball vs Blue Mountain, 5/6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 1: JV/varsity girls basketball at U-32, 5:30/7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 2: Founders’ Day, no competitions
- Saturday, Feb 3:
- JV/varsity girls basketball vs Rivendell, 11 a.m./12:30p.m.
- JV/varsity boys basketball vs Harwood 2:30/4 p.m.
For the full athletics practice and game/meet schedule, please see the TA Athletics Calendar or consult the TA App.