What You Need to Know: Week of Jan. 22
January 19, 2018
Week of Jan. 22
- Wednesday, Jan. 24: Admissions Shadow Day
- Thursday, Jan. 25: Junior College Night for Students and Parents
Looking Ahead: Week of Jan. 29
- Monday, Jan. 29: Late-Arrival-Schedule, School begins at 9:40 a.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31: Admissions Shadow Day
- Friday, Feb. 2: 75th Annual Founders’ Day Celebration
- Friday, Feb. 2: Founders Night, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. All student welcome.
- Monday, Jan. 22:
- JV/varsity boys basketball vs. Oxbow, 5:30/7 p.m.
- MS girls/boys basketball at Blue Mountain, 5/6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 23:
- Ski Team at Suicide Six, 1 p.m.
- JV/varsity girls basketball at Oxbow, 5:30/7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 24:
- JV/varsity boys basketball at Randolph, 5:30/7 p.m.
- MS girls basketball vs Strafford, 5 p.m.
- MS boys basketball vs Hartford, 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 26: JV/varsity boys basketball vs Hazen, 5:30/7 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 27:
- HS track and field at Plymouth
- MS girls/boys basketball vs WRVS, 9/10:15 a.m.
- JV/varsity girls basketball at Montpelier, 1/2:30 p.m.
For the full athletics practice and game/meet schedule, please see the TA Athletics Calendar or consult the TA App.