Head of School Weekly Email: Honors Celebration, Spring Dates & Summer Program Registration
May 07, 2021
Dear TA Families & Students,
Mark your calendars for the busy final weeks of school. We will continue to share details and updates about events as they develop. Please remember that community participation and audience sizes will be limited this year for all activities.
- TA Honors Celebration, May 12: Next Wednesday we will host TA’s long-standing springtime Honors Celebration. Like most things during COVID, it will look a little different – but the tradition continues nonetheless. Eligible students received invitations last week and RSVPs are due by this evening. Please connect with English Teacher & Honors Celebration Coordinator Emily Silver with any questions or to RSVP: [email protected]. To read more about the honors celebration at TA, the qualifications, and the list of this year’s student honorees, click here.
- Pandemic Relief Field Day, May 25 (during pod time): Promises to be a fun experience for all. Students who are normally remote who would like to participate are invited to campus. More details to come.
- Spring Musical, May 22-23 & One Act Performances, June 4-5
- Exam Week, June 7-11; Class Day & Graduation, June 11
Registration is now open for the summer program at TA this July. We invite students and young alumni who are interested in working as youth interns for the program to apply. Here are links to the latest info and forms:
- Updated information on the Summer Challenge program: Link to 2-pager
- Register to participate in TA’s Summer Challenge in July: Link to registration form
- Apply to become a youth intern for the program: Link to application
Lastly, I want to take a moment to shine the spotlight on our TEACHERS in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week and on all the MOMS in our community too, in light of Mother’s Day on Sunday. If you can take a quick moment to send a note of appreciation to a teacher and/or a mom making a difference in your family’s life, I assure you it will be well received!
Carrie Brennan, Head of School