Athletics & Afterschool Activities for Fall Semester
August 16, 2021
The following information was sent via email to all students and parents on August 16 by Athletic Director Blendon Salls.
We are just a few days away from high school tryouts and a week away from the start of middle school athletics. If your student is interested in participating in Fall Athletics please fill out the Athletic Handbook for registration purposes. Below is the schedule for the first few days of fall practices:
- High School Boys Soccer TryoutsThursday (8/19) and Friday (8/20) — 4:30 to 6PM
- High School Girls Soccer TryoutsThursday (8/19) and Friday (8/20) — 4:30 to 6:15PM
- High School Boys/Girls Cross Country Thursday (8/19) and Friday (8/20) — 5:30 to 7PM
- Middle School Boys/Girls Cross CountryTue, Thur, and Friday (8/24, 8/26 and 8/27) — 3:15 to 4:30PM
- Middle School Boys/Girls SoccerTue, Thur, and Friday (8/24, 8/26 and 8/27) — 4:30 to 6PM
Additionally, if your student is interested in participating in Robotics, Bass Fishing, Weight Lifting or Golf this Fall, please email me directly with that information.
To learn more about Thetford Academy’s athletics program in general, visit our website: thetfordacademy.org/athletics.
Blendon Salls, Athletic Director