Winter Sports Information
November 17, 2017
Winter sports begin for middle and school students on Monday, Nov. 27. Below is a schedule for the first two days of basketball and the first week of skiing and indoor track. Once teams are divided for high school basketball, schedules will be available on the Athletics Calendar, or the TA App. Please note that with the change in start and end time for school this year, as well as the limited availability of the TES gym, the basketball practice schedules will vary throughout the season.
All athletes are required to sign and return the athletic handbook, and must have an up-to-date (within the last two years) physical on record to participate.
- High School Girls Basketball Tryouts: Nov. 27 and 28, 3:15 – 5:15 p.m., at TA
- High School Boys Basketball Tryouts: Nov. 27 and 28, 5:15 – 7:15 p.m., at TA
- Middle School Girls and Boys Basketball: Nov. 27 and 28, 7:15 – 8:30 p.m., at TA
- Alpine Ski Team (high school and middle school): Nov. 27 thru Dec. 1, 3:15 – 4:30 p.m., at TA
- Indoor Track (high school only): Nov. 27 thru Dec. 1, 4 – 5:30 p.m. at Leverone Field House in Hanover, NH