What You Need to Know: Week of Feb. 12
February 10, 2018
Week of Feb. 12
- Monday, Feb. 12: Late Arrival Schedule; classes begin at 9:40 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 12: Admissions Shadow Day
- Wednesday, Feb. 14: Admissions Shadow Day
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Spelling Bee, 9:40 a.m., Martha Jane Rich Theater
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Second Semester Parents Night, 6 – 8 p.m. (6 – 7 p.m., Faculty Open House; 7 – 8 p.m., Parent Meeting, Martha Jane Rich Theater)
- Friday, Feb. 16: Early Dismissal Schedule; classes end at 12:10 p.m.; no lunch served
- Friday, Feb. 16: Progress Report Period Closes
Looking Ahead: Week of Feb. 19
- Monday, Feb. 19, to Friday, Feb. 23: February Recess; no school
- Monday, Feb. 12: Ski Team at Pico, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13: Varsity girls basketball vs Williamstown, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 14:
- JV/Varsity boys basketball at Oxbow, 5:30/7 p.m.
- MS girls basketball at Strafford, 5 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: JV/Varsity boys basketball vs Lyndon, 5:30/7 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: JV/Varsity girls basketball vs Harwood, 1/2:30 p.m.
For the full athletics practice and game/meet schedule, please see the TA Athletics Calendar or consult the TA App.