What You Need to Know: Week of Feb. 5
February 03, 2018
Week of Feb. 5
- Tuesday, Feb. 6: Poetry Out Loud Competition, 3:15 p.m., Martha Jane Rich Theater
- Wednesday, Feb. 7: Admissions Shadow Day
- Thursday, Feb. 8: Board of Trustees Meeting, 7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 9: Admissions Shadow Day
- Sunday, Feb. 11: Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, 3 – 5:30 p.m., Martha Jane Rich Theater
Looking Ahead: Week of Feb. 12
- Monday, Feb. 12: Late Arrival Schedule; classes begin at 9:40 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 14: Admissions Shadow Day
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Spelling Bee, 9:40 a.m., Martha Jane Rich Theater
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Second Semester Parents Night, 6 – 8 p.m. (6 – 7 p.m., Faculty Open House; 7 – 8 p.m., Parent Meeting, Martha Jane Rich Theater)
- Friday, Feb. 16: Early Dismissal Schedule; classes end at 12:10 p.m.; no lunch served
- Friday, Feb. 16: Progress Report Period Closes
Looking Ahead: Week of Feb. 19
- Monday, Feb. 19, to Friday, Feb. 23: February Recess; no school
For the full athletics practice and game/meet schedule, please see the TA Athletics Calendar or consult the TA App.