Course Registration for Rising Juniors
April 16, 2020
Hello, Class of 2022,
Welcome to your first official responsibility as a junior!
Course registrations look nothing like they have in your previous years at TA. Please bear with us through this process, it’s new for us too. The process this year is entirely digital, you can view all documents online and you will submit your registration electronically. If this is in any way a hardship for you or your family please let us know, we can work with you to find an alternative arrangement.
The deadline for priority registration in classes is 3 pm on Friday, April 10.
Mark, Rebecca and Molly are each offering 1-hour blocks every day this week to be available via email, phone or google hangouts, to answer questions, offer suggestions and troubleshoot any technical issues. If these times do not work for you please reach out we will find a time that does work for you. Please reach out with any questions or concerns, we are here to help you.
- Molly is available from 10-11 | [email protected] (802)785-4805 x202
- Mark is available 11-12 | [email protected] (603)359-4696
- Rebecca is available 1-2 | [email protected] – (802)785-4805 x228
On Tuesday, April 7 at 10:30 am, the Counseling Department will be hosting a Virtual Sophomore Class Meeting via Google Hangout. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information about the registration process and answer any questions your (or your parents’) questions and see your smiling faces. You will receive a separate email invite following this email.
In this email, you will receive a variety of tools to help you register for courses for the 2020-2021 school year. Listed below are all of the documents and tools you will need to complete your registration.
- The TA Course Guide– this link contains the course descriptions for all course offerings in the 2020-2021 school year
- The Rising 11th Grade Tip Sheet– this sheet has valuable information about junior year and recommendations for the best approach to registering for courses in 11th grade.
- A Schedule Planning Worksheet– this is an optional tool to use to help with the layout of your schedule. Please make a copy of it and play around with making a schedule that works best for you. This document does not register you for classes, you must use the course registration form below.
- A Master Grid of available course offerings for 11th grade.
- A Course Registration Form-this is a form you need to fill out and submit when you are ready to officially register. You are asked to fill out choices for all blocks in both the Fall and Spring semesters. Please make sure you make choices for half blocks if you are planning to take any.
Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.