Health Office Update: September 29
September 29, 2022
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics and Dental Care
Flu Clinic for Staff and Students: Thursday, Oct. 13
Thetford Academy will host a flu vaccination clinic for students and staff on Thursday Oct. 13th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Consent forms for these vaccinations must be returned to the Health Office by October 11th.
Covid Pfizer Bi-valent Clinic for students and staff: Thursday, Oct. 13
TA will also have the Pfizer Covid Bivalent booster available Thursday 13th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- This consent form MUST be returned sooner than the flu consent. It must be returned to the Health Office by October 6th – no exceptions.
- Students/staff need to bring their Covid cards on the day of vaccination; if the card is lost Nurse Ellen can check the dates for students.
- Make sure your child has had their initial Covid vaccination/booster at least 2 months ago or longer.
- Both clinics are made possible by Upper Valley Pediatrics and we thank them.
The Ronald McDonald Dental Van will be at Thetford Academy from Nov. 2-7.
- Use the form below if you want your student’s teeth cleaned, but you do not need fill it out if they have already been seen in the past by the dental van.
- All parents/guardians of existing patients should have already been notified about scheduling for an appointment.
- If your student is sick, please let the Main Office and/or the Health Office know what symptoms they are having when you call in.
- If your child has: a fever over 100.0 degrees, vomiting, headache, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, significant congestion (that’s not allergies), communicable rash (scarlet fever, impetigo) they must stay home.
- Many students continue to be out with the non-Covid virus. It is causing: headache, sore throat, runny nose and sometimes fever, cough or nausea/diarrhea.
- Thetford Academy had 4 people out with Covid this week.