Course Registration Information for Rising Seniors
March 31, 2020
This year, course registrations will look nothing like they have in your previous years at TA. The process this year is entirely digital, with all necessary documents online and electronic submission of your registration choices. If this is in any way a hardship for you or your family please let us know, we can work with you to find an alternative arrangement.
The deadline for priority registration in classes is 3 p.m. on Friday, April 3.
Mark, Rebecca, and Molly are each offering 1-hour blocks every day next week to be available via email, phone or google hangouts, to answer questions, offer suggestions and troubleshoot any technical issues. If these times do not work for you, please reach out and we will find a time that does.
- Molly is available from 10-11 | firstname.lastname@example.org (802)785-4805 x202
- Mark is available 12-1 | email@example.com (603) 359-4696
- Rebecca is available 1:30-2:30 | firstname.lastname@example.org – (802)785-4805 x228
On Thursday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m., the Counseling Department will be holding Junior Class Meeting Hangout. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information about the registration process and answer any questions your (or your parents’) questions and see your smiling faces.
Listed below are all of the documents and tools you will need to complete your course registration for the 2020-2021 year.
- The TA Course Guide – this link contains the course descriptions for all course offerings in the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Rising 12th Grade Tip Sheet – this sheet has valuable information about senior year and recommendations for the best approach to registering for courses in 12th grade.
- A Schedule Planning Worksheet – this is an optional tool to use to help with the layout of your schedule. Please make a copy of it and play around with making a schedule that works best for you.
- A Master Grid of available course offerings for 12th grade.
- A Course Registration – this is a form you need to fill out and submit when you are ready to officially register. You are asked to fill out choices for all blocks in both the Fall and Spring semesters. Please make sure you make choices for half blocks if you are planning to take any.
Please contact the Counseling Department if you need any assistance with the course registration process.