College Representatives Visit TA
September 21, 2021
In the coming weeks, several colleges will be sending admissions representatives to Thetford Academy to meet with students, answer questions, and share information about their schools and programs. TA juniors and seniors are encouraged to attend any or all of these visits. College representative meetings provide an important way to connect with a school of interest, learn more about the academic program, extracurricular activities, and student life at each school.
In September and October, students will have the opportunity to meet with Oberlin College, University of Vermont, University of New England, Northern Vermont University, Champlain College, Endicott College, University of Southern Maine, Castleton College, and Saint Michael’s College – with more to come. For students interested in military service, a U.S. Army recruiter will be on campus on Friday, October 22.
Information about upcoming college visits will be shared with juniors and seniors as they are scheduled and confirmed. Questions about the process and how to prepare can be referred to the TA Counseling Office team coordinator, Lindsey Pierce.
Upcoming College Representative Visits
- Tuesday, September 28 – Oberlin College
- Thursday, September 29 – University of Vermont
- Friday, October 1, University of New England
- Monday, October 4, Northern Vermont University
- Wednesday, October 6, Champlain College
- Thursday, October 14, Endicott College
- Friday, October 22, U.S. Army
- Friday, October 22, University of Southern Maine
- Monday October 25, Castleton University
- Friday, October 29, St. Michael’s