Self Care Resources for Remote TA, volume 7
May 11, 2020
May flowers are finally blooming, and it’s been amazing to see so many smiling faces on #TATogether posts and TA’s Facebook and Instagram page. We hope you continue to be well as we look ahead through the remainder of this semester. Make sure you find the time to get outdoors this month and enjoy the warming weather.
Cool Things to do Online:
- National Parks Virtual Tours
- Make 100 Projects with just 10 Things
- San Diego Zoo Penguin Cams (these guys are adorable)
Mental Health Resources:
- 100 Art Therapy Exercises
- Cognitive-Behavioral Strategies to Manage Mental Health (during Coronavirus)
Self Care Suggestions:
- Create your own board game. Bonus points if you do this with a friend and mail the games to each other to play.
- Create some “post-quarantine” resolutions. What have you learned about yourself? Are there any things you want to do more of after quarantine? Any things you want to do less of?
- Build a fort. Hang out and read a book, do schoolwork, or watch a movie in your fort.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the Student Support Team if you need to talk to someone.
Rebecca, Siobhan, Mark, Sue, Deb, and Kara